Some facts about cryptarithmetic :-
- Each letter or symbol represents only one digit throughout the
- When letters are replaced by their digits, the resultant arithmetical
operation must be correct;
- The numerical base, unless specifically stated, is 10;
- Numbers must not begin with a zero;
- There must be only one solution to the problem.
Here is the first problem:-
A G E
x O A T
S O A R
H O G
G O T O
G E C O I R
1) What is the possible value for A?
a) 3 b) 4 c) 7 d) 9
2) What is the value of G+A+T+E?
a) 16 b) 19 c) 24 d) 25
3) What is the co-relation between S,I and t?
a) They are in arithmetic progression
b) They are in geometric progression
c) a) and b) both
d) None of these.
For Solution CLICK HERE :- crypto .. !!